Freqently Asked Questions
1. General Enquiries
| - Monday to Friday 1.00pm - 7.00pm (School Academic Term) - Monday to Friday 7.00am - 7.00pm (School Holiday)
- Yes, the centre’s fee are still payable when the child is absent as the child’s name is maintained in the class register and a place is reserved for the child until he/she returns
- Payment of fees is discontinued only after child has withdrawn from centre
- Additional surcharge for each full day will be collected weekly. For any further enquiries, please contact The Champs Academy.
2. What services does The Champs Academy offer?
- Student Care (After school care)
- Tuition and Enrichment
3. Student Care Programme
- Healthy Meals (Lunch and tea breaks) – Fruits day will be on every Wednesday
- Warm shower facilities
- Homework supervision
- Spelling and dictation coverage
- Additional assessment supervision
- Character building programme
- Rest and relax reading areas
- Occasional outdoor activities
- A teacher: student ratio of 1:12 ensures small group focus
- A teacher will be present to ensure child to declare all school works are done. If child needs guidance he/she may approach the teacher on duty.
- School necessities (Water bottle/Stationeries/Textbooks etc.)
- A clean set of home clothes, bath towel, plastic bags for soiled clothing
4. Tuition Services
Min. 2 students Max. 6
Teachers will either be NIE trained, MOE registered - full time teachers, full time tutors with years of experience.
- There will be no deposit required, no material fees and no registration fees
- There will be a discount given for second and subsequent subject per child
- Each student will be given a tuition file to keep all tuition materials together
- Per monthly service charges entitles 4 sessions only. No classes will be conducted on the 5th week unless unforeseen circumstances.
5. Registration & Enrolment Procedures
- Students are to be of age 7 -14 only
- Enrolment are based on first-come-first- service and subject to availability of vacancies
- Parents' photocopied NRIC
- Child's birth certificate
- Cross Cheque Payable to The Champs Academy or
- Interbank transfer
- One month’s written notice served on the first day of the month. Failing which, deposit will not be refunded.
6. SCFA Subsidy Scheme
- Singaporean/ Singaporean PR
- Gross household monthly income not more than $3,500
- Both parents must be working regularly
- Single- parents must produce proof of status
Complete an application form available at the centre with the following documents:
- Last 3 months pay slips of working parents
- Child’s applicant’s photocopied birth certificate
- Parents’ photocopied NRIC
- Child's Siblings photocopied birth certificate
- Any other relevant official documentation to support applications